Time: March 4, 2010 from 8am to 5pm
Location: Concourse Hotel & Conference Center
Street: 4300 International Gateway
City/Town: Columbus, Ohio 43219
Website or Map: http://www.mobilexconference.…
Event Type: education
Organized By: Michael Bowers
Latest Activity: Jan 21, 2016
mobileX is a first of its kind one day conference for entrepreneurs, developers, industry professionals, and mobile enthusiasts that identifies opportunities, explores solutions, and provides technical education in the mobile & related industries. The conference is Thursday, March 4th from 8am-5pm. Tracks, speakers, and sessions include:
* iPhone Development Workshop - from 0 to app in 4 hours! (basic programming experience required, but no iphone experience necessary)
* Rockstar Speakers - Charles Yim (Admob Manager of Business Development), Noah Kagan (Original facebook Mobile), Bob Babcock (Co-host, The Appcast)
* Local Presentations - Willie Neumann (14ninetytwo), Jon Myers (jufti & doo media), Chris Judd (CIDUG). Local minds letting us know what's happening in the Columbus market and what it might mean.
* Mobile Marketing Track - How can your business benefit from the ubiquity of the cellular phone? Companies are leveraging this in a countless number of ways - find out what's working and what's not.
* Entrepreneurs & Investors - Where are the opportunities emerging? If you want to start something or invest in something new how do you do it right?
* mobileX Pitch Contest - Pitch your mobile application idea or startup company in front of a panel of investors and other expert judges and win an ipod touch!
* Bring 3 & go for free! - 33% off for each person you bring with you!
Visit the website at: www.mobilexconference.com/columbus for more details on speakers, schedules, etc.